Norma's Raspberry Fudge Balls
18 ounce package on your favorite cream cheese, softened ( i used philadelphia brand )
16 ounce package of semi-sweet chocolate pieces, melted
3/4 cvanilla wafer crumbs
1/4 cof your favorite raspberry preserves, strained ( i used kraft )
·finely chopped almonds or walnuts
How to Make Norma's Raspberry Fudge Balls
- Melt the chocolate pieces either in the microwave in a bowl for 30 seconds at a time; take out and stir after each heating until melted or in a double boiler pan. Stiring often until melted.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and chocolate, mixing until well blended.
- Stir in crumbs and preserves and mix well.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerater to chill for several hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerater and shape into one inch balls.
- Roll each ball in either the almonds, walnuts, cocoa powder or powdered sugar. A variety of coatings make a pretty presentation.