Norma's Raspberry Fudge Balls
- 8 ounce package on your favorite cream cheese, softened ( i used philadelphia brand )
- 6 ounce package of semi-sweet chocolate pieces, melted
- 3/4 c
- vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 c
- of your favorite raspberry preserves, strained ( i used kraft )
- finely chopped almonds or walnuts
- cocoa powder
- powdered sugar
How to Make Norma's Raspberry Fudge Balls
- 1Melt the chocolate pieces either in the microwave in a bowl for 30 seconds at a time; take out and stir after each heating until melted or in a double boiler pan. Stiring often until melted.
- 2In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and chocolate, mixing until well blended.
- 3Stir in crumbs and preserves and mix well.
- 4Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerater to chill for several hours or overnight.
- 5Remove from refrigerater and shape into one inch balls.
- 6Roll each ball in either the almonds, walnuts, cocoa powder or powdered sugar. A variety of coatings make a pretty presentation.