Norma's Cookies and Cream Fudge
3/4 c(1 1/2 sticks) butter
2/3 c(5 ounce can) your favorite evaperated milk
2 c(12 ounce package) white chocolate morsels
1 jar(s)(7 ounce) marshmallow creme
1/2 cfinely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwish cokies
1 tsppure vanilla extract (optional)
1 ccrumbled cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
How to Make Norma's Cookies and Cream Fudge
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a medium heavy duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly and boil for 3 minutes while continuing to stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in morsels, marshmallow creme, crushed cookies and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle crumbled cookies on top.
- Gently swirl cookies into fudge usng a knife without touching the bottom of pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Lift from pan and remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.