Norma's Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 3 c
- 3/4 c
- (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 2/3 c
- (5 ounce can) your favorite evaperated milk
- 2 c
- (12 ounce package) white chocolate morsels
- 1 jar(s)
- (7 ounce) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 c
- finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwish cokies
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 c
- crumbled cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
How to Make Norma's Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 1Line a 9 inch square pan with foil.
- 2Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a medium heavy duty saucepan.
- 3Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly and boil for 3 minutes while continuing to stir constantly.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in morsels, marshmallow creme, crushed cookies and vanilla.
- 5Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle crumbled cookies on top.
- 6Gently swirl cookies into fudge usng a knife without touching the bottom of pan.
- 7Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- 8Lift from pan and remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.