How to Make No-Cook Butter Mint Patties
- Blend corn syrup, butter, extract, & salt. Combine well until smooth and creamy texture.
- Add powdered sugar; mix or knead until smooth.
- Divide into thirds. Knead food coloring into two of the mounds, leaving the third one white (I have actually used yellow in the third one, cuz I didn't like the 'bland' white...)
- Shape into small 1/2" balls. Flatten on waxed paper with a fork that has been dipped into powdered sugar.
- Let the candies dry. Makes approximately 72 patties.