Nana's Peanut Butter Candy Roll
You refrigerate the candy and then cut it in slices to eat!
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 tbsp. light cream
- 1/2 c. pecans, chopped fine
- 1/2 c. flaked coconut
- 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. dark molasses
How to Make Nana's Peanut Butter Candy Roll
- 1In mixing bowl, cream together peanut butter and sugar, then beat in cream.
- 2Shape this into 2 rolls about an inch or so around.
- 3Combine all the remaining ingredients and pat mixture around the peanut butter rolls. Wrap rolls in wax paper and chill in frig till firm and set.
- 4Slice into 1/4 inch slices.