Nana's Coconut Cream Easter Eggs
So creamy and delicious, they have become a favorite in my family now too. Unlike Nana though I don't wait for Easter to make them. They are just too yummy to only enjoy once a year!!
ADD THESE, MY MARSHMALLOW PEANUT BUTTER EGGS, MY CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE AND MY ROCKY ROAD CANDIES TO YOUR eASTER bASKETS THIS YEAR!!
- 3/4 c
- cold mashed potatoes,mash only with a bit of milk to make creamier,
- 4 c
- confectioners sugar
- 4 c
- shredded coconut, i prefer the sweetened angel flake
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 4 oz
- unsweetened or sweetened chocolate, i prefer using milk chocolate
How to Make Nana's Coconut Cream Easter Eggs
- 1Combine mashed potatoes and sugar, add coconut,vanilla and salt and blend well.
- 2Refrigerate until mixture is workable in hands.
- 3Form tablespoons of mixture into egg shapes and place on wax paper lined tray. Refrigerate again until eggs are firm.
- 4Melt chocolate and dip eggs in chocolate to cover. I use a metal dipper from the egg dying kits. (Yep I saved them) Allow chocolate to drip off and then set eggs back on tray to dry completely.
- 5Once chocolate has hardened decorate with white chocolate drizzle if desired.