My Gram's 5 lb Fudge
- 2 pkg
- good semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c
- or 2 sticks of butter or margarine
- 1 jar(s)
- marshmallow cream or 16 lg marshmallows
- 1 can(s)
- 13oz evaporated milk
- 4 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1-2 c
- chopped nuts
How to Make My Gram's 5 lb Fudge
- 1Place the chocolate, butter and marshmallow cream in a large bowl. In a heavy 4 quart saucepan bring to a boil the milk and sugar, stirring constantly.
- 2When mixture reaches full rolling boil start timing and cook for 8 minutes, stirring frquently. Pour over the chocolate mixture and stire until well blended. Beat in the vanilla then stir in the nuts. Pour evenly into a greased 15"x10"x1" jelly roll pan. Spread evenly. Cool for about 10 minutes then refrigerate to firm at least a couple hours to overnight. Cut into 1" squares when cooled. Remember it is quite rich so not too big. Yummy!