My famous fudge
1 boxconfectioners' sugar
6 Tbspbutter, cold
1 tspvanilla extract
2 cpeanut butter
1/2 ccocoa powder
1 pinchof salt if wanted
1 cwalnuts if wanted
How to Make My famous fudge
- Melt all the liquids together
- Then slowly add the sugar into the liquids
- After the sugar is all melted you add the flavor for example add the peanut butter for peanut butter fudge and then add the cocoa powder for chocolate peanut butter fudge.
- Keep stirring til it is getting stiff, butter an 8x8 pan bottom and sides put into the pan and set in fridge to cool and to set it up!
- You can also add any candies or nuts to it too! Mix it up and try it on your family too!