Mom's Christmas Fudge
This is rich and decadent is not gritty like some i have tried....We both make this every year...I have tried others but this one is the best yet....I will never use another.
- 4 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk (tall can)
- 1 stick
- butter, cold
- bittersweet chocolate (squares)
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 pkg
- chocolate chips
- 1 pt
- marshmallow cream
- 2 c
- walnut pieces
How to Make Mom's Christmas Fudge
- 1Butter baking pan...Makes 5 pounds ( I use a brownie pan though I like mine fairly thick...
on medium low heat
- 2Heat slowly the first 7 ingredients, to a rolling boil for 10 minutes...
Then stir in nuts after removing from heat...
Pour into pan and smooth out with spatula quickly before setting....
- 3Let set in cool place cover with wax paper while it cools....Cut into squares and decorate your platter, you may cover with press and seal after they have cooled..