Mocha Marble Fudge
If you Love Coffee and Chocolate
This is for you. A real twist on the traditional chocolate fudge.
Picture is my own
·butter for greasing
1 can(s)14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 Tbspinstant espresso coffee pwder or instant coffee granuals
112oz bag, white vanilla baking chips(2 cups)
1 csemisweet chocolate chips (6oz)
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Mocha Marble Fudge
- line bottom and sides of a 8-9 inch square pan with foil,leaving an overhang on two sides of pan, grease with butter
- In 2 qt nonstick saucepan, mix 3/4 cup of the condensed milk and the espresso powder, stir in white chips, over med-low heat stir until chips are blended and mixture is smooth. spread in prepared pan.
- In the same 2 qt saucepan, mix remaining condensed milk. chocolate chips and vanilla.stir over med-low heat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- drop by spoonfuls over espresso layer. Swirl mixtures with table knife.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until cool and firm.
Remove from pan using foil to lift. Cut into 1" squares