Mocha Marble Fudge
If you Love Coffee and Chocolate
This is for you. A real twist on the traditional chocolate fudge.
Picture is my own
- butter for greasing
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp
- instant espresso coffee pwder or instant coffee granuals
- 12oz bag, white vanilla baking chips(2 cups)
- 1 c
- semisweet chocolate chips (6oz)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Mocha Marble Fudge
- 1line bottom and sides of a 8-9 inch square pan with foil,leaving an overhang on two sides of pan, grease with butter
- 2In 2 qt nonstick saucepan, mix 3/4 cup of the condensed milk and the espresso powder, stir in white chips, over med-low heat stir until chips are blended and mixture is smooth. spread in prepared pan.
- 3In the same 2 qt saucepan, mix remaining condensed milk. chocolate chips and vanilla.stir over med-low heat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 4drop by spoonfuls over espresso layer. Swirl mixtures with table knife.
- 5Refrigerate about 2 hours or until cool and firm.
Remove from pan using foil to lift. Cut into 1" squares