How to Make Mint Truffles
- Blend together cream cheese and oreos with a kitchenaide mixer. If you do not have one be sure to pre grind oreos. Make sure to reserve 4 oreos to be crumbled on top for decoration.
- After the oreos and cream cheese is well blended chill in fridge for about an hour.
- Once cool melt almond bark in microwave
- Using a candy scooper (I use 1/2 when I make big ones and about 1/4 when I would like to make alot)Scoop batter into balls and then drop them into melted chocolate one at a time. Place evenly coated truffles on a wax covered sheet pan and sprinkle with remaining crushed oreos.
- Once you have several done place them in the fridge while you are doing the remaining ones because you do not want them to get warm.
- Allow to harden in fridge for about an hour... then enjoy! Seriously everyone tells me these are death by chocolate :) so yummy
- Side note: I have also used golden oreos with white chocolate for a friend that was allergic to chocolate but was dying for a yummy treat! They were equally as good!