★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbconfectioners' sugar
2/3 csweetened condensed milk
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspalmond extract
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
12 ozbutterscotch chips
1 lbspanish peanuts, chopped
How to Make Miniature Candy Bars
- Combine confectioners sugar, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and almond extract in large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly, using hands to knead.
- Roll mixture between two sheets of plastic wrap to form 13x9 rectangle.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate and butterscotch pieces in top of double boiler over hot water.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Spread one half of chocolate mixture in buttered 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Carefully place fondant layer on top.
- Spread remaining chocolate mixture on top.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Makes 48 pieces.