- 3 c
- 1 can(s)
- 5 1/3 to 6 oz. evaporated milk
- 2 3/4 c
- ((5 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 12 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 jar(s)
- small, (7 oz) marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped toasted pecans, macadamia nuts, or walnuts
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
How to Make Million Dollar Fudge
- 1Combine sugar, milk and butter in a large heavy saucepan. Heat to boil over high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat and add chocolate and marshmallow creme. Stir until smooth. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- 3Transfer to well-greased 9 to 10-inch square pan. Let stand until firm. Cut into small squares.