How to Make Milk Chocolate Truffles
- Line 9-inch-square baking pan with aluminum foil so that foil covers bottom, sides of pan, and overhangs edges by at least 1 inch.
- Place chocolates and butter in large heatproof bowl.
- Bring cream just to boil in small saucepan.
- Whisk hot cream into chocolate and butter until smooth. at this point you can add a flavor such as peppermint or vanilla if you like.
- Pour and scrape mixture into the prepared pan, smooth into even layer, and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Carefully lift foil out of pan and slice into 35 or so square truffles and dust with cocoa.