☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz sweetend condensed milk
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Microwave Fudge
- 1Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. Microwave in one-minute increments until melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- 3Stir to ensure all the chocolate is melted, then add the vanilla and salt. Stir until the candy is smooth and well-mixed.
- 4Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
- 5Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours. Once set, cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature. Store excess fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.