☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can(s)14 oz sweetend condensed milk
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Microwave Fudge
- Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. Microwave in one-minute increments until melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir to ensure all the chocolate is melted, then add the vanilla and salt. Stir until the candy is smooth and well-mixed.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
- Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours. Once set, cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature. Store excess fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.