DO NOT DOUBLE this recipe it's easy enought to do many batches and the results are better.
How to Make microwave fudge
- 1in glass microwave bowl layer chips, milk, and marshmallows in this order (DO NOT STIR)
- 2microwave for 3 mins.
while cooking line a 8x8 pan with foil large enough to go over the edge for easy removal later.
- 3remove fudge from microwave and stir in vanilla stir quickly to combine.
- 4optional -- add nuts (save a few to sprinkle on top of fudge)
- 5pour in pan smooth out the top sprinkle with nuts if desired cover with another sheet of foil and set in a cool place overnight.
- 6remove from pan using bottom layer of foil and cut into bite size pieces.