DO NOT DOUBLE this recipe it's easy enought to do many batches and the results are better.
- 3 c
- choc chips (for other flavors use 2 cups choc and 1 cup butterscotch or peanutbutter chips)
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 3 c
- miniture marshmallows
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- chopped nuts (optional) walnuts or pecans
How to Make microwave fudge
- 1in glass microwave bowl layer chips, milk, and marshmallows in this order (DO NOT STIR)
- 2microwave for 3 mins.
while cooking line a 8x8 pan with foil large enough to go over the edge for easy removal later.
- 3remove fudge from microwave and stir in vanilla stir quickly to combine.
- 4optional -- add nuts (save a few to sprinkle on top of fudge)
- 5pour in pan smooth out the top sprinkle with nuts if desired cover with another sheet of foil and set in a cool place overnight.
- 6remove from pan using bottom layer of foil and cut into bite size pieces.