DO NOT DOUBLE this recipe it's easy enought to do many batches and the results are better.
3 cchoc chips (for other flavors use 2 cups choc and 1 cup butterscotch or peanutbutter chips)
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
3 cminiture marshmallows
1 cchopped nuts (optional) walnuts or pecans
How to Make microwave fudge
- in glass microwave bowl layer chips, milk, and marshmallows in this order (DO NOT STIR)
- microwave for 3 mins.
while cooking line a 8x8 pan with foil large enough to go over the edge for easy removal later.
- remove fudge from microwave and stir in vanilla stir quickly to combine.
- optional -- add nuts (save a few to sprinkle on top of fudge)
- pour in pan smooth out the top sprinkle with nuts if desired cover with another sheet of foil and set in a cool place overnight.
- remove from pan using bottom layer of foil and cut into bite size pieces.