2 boxconfectioners' sugar
2 cchopped pecans
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 pkgsemi sweet chocolate chips
1block of parafin wax
1extra box of confectioners' sugar for dusting your hands/fingers
How to Make Martha Washington Balls
- Mix first 5 ingredients together & chill in freezer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Dip hands in confectioners' sugar to prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands. Roll out 1/2in to 1in size balls until mixture is gone.
- Insert toothpick into each ball then set in freezer again to chill.
- While balls are chilling, melt down the block of parafin wax. Once wax is melted add the chocolate chips & stir until melted & smooth.
- Dip each ball into chocolate until all are dipped & coated. You may add as many coatings of chocolate as you prefer. I prefer 2 coatings.
- Return balls to freezer again until the chocolate is set then remove toothpicks & enjoy!!