MARSHMALLOW POPCORN CHRISTMAS TREE
Jo Anne Sugimoto
I am re-writing this recipe from memory and I hope that it is correct.
- 12 c
- popped corn
- 1 c
- 10 oz. bags of marshmallow
- colorful sugar-coated candies
- colorful gummie candies
How to Make MARSHMALLOW POPCORN CHRISTMAS TREE
- 1In a large pot, melt the butter and marshmallows.
- 2Spread the popcorn out on a jelly roll pan and drizzle all the melted marshmallow over it. Toss it a little so that the popcorn is all coated.
- 3Mound the popcorn onto a Christmas serving platter and mold the popcorn into a large cone.
- 4Work quickly to shape the cone as it will become more difficult to mold it as it cools down.
- 5With all the colorful candies, you can stick them onto the popcorn tree or use toothpick to decorate the tree.
- 6Don't forget to put the last and most important candy on the top of the tree, use a lollipop.