★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 1/2 csugar
2 Tbsplight corn syrup
1 tspvanilla extract
2unsweetened chocolate squares
How to Make Marshmallow Fudge
- Heat milk and chocolate together in heavy saucepan over low heat until chocolate is melted.
- Add sugar, salt and corn syrup.
- Cook, stirring until boiling starts.
- Cover and boil 3 minutes to wash down sugar crystals from pan sides.
- Cook without stirring until thermometer reaches 232 degrees.
- Remove from heat and cool without stirring to lukewarm.
- Add vanilla and beat until fudge thickens and looses its gloss.
- Cut each marshmallow into 8 pieces and stir into fudge.
- Turn into greased pan.
- Cut into squares when firm.