1 1/2 cgranulated sugar
2/3 cevaporated milk
2 cmini marshmallows
2 cnestle' toll house premier white morsels
1/2 cchopped nuts (optional)
1 1/2 tspmaple flavoring
How to Make Maple Fudge
- Line an 8-inch baking pan with foil.
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and maple flavoring. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. On top of fudge, place nut halves in rows spacing about 1/2 inch apart.
- Press into fudge; refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into 48 squares with 1 nut half per square.