- 1 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 2/3 c
- evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 c
- mini marshmallows
- 2 c
- nestle' toll house premier white morsels
- 1/2 c
- chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- maple flavoring
- walnut halves
How to Make Maple Fudge
- 1Line an 8-inch baking pan with foil.
- 2Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and maple flavoring. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- 5Pour into prepared baking pan. On top of fudge, place nut halves in rows spacing about 1/2 inch apart.
- 6Press into fudge; refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil.
- 7Cut into 48 squares with 1 nut half per square.