MACADAMIA/PINEAPPLE TURTLE CUPS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make MACADAMIA/PINEAPPLE TURTLE CUPS
- 1In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the vanilla chips and stir till smooth.
- 2Pour by teaspoonfuls into greased miniature muffin cup, set aside remaining melted chips.
- 3Sprinkle the center of each muffin cup with nuts.
- 4In a microwave-safe bowl, melt caramels and cream, stir until smooth. Pour over the nuts.
- 5Reheat reserved chips if necessary, pour over caramel mixture. Top each with pineapple.
- 6Chill for 30 minutes or until set. Carefully run a knife around the edge of each muffin cup to loosen the candy.
- 7YIELD: 1 Dozen.