★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 7 oz
- marshmallow cream
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1 c
- rice krispies cereal
- 1 pkg
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Mabelle's Peanut Butter Balls
- 1Stir together marshmallow cream, peanut butter and cereal. Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Refrigerate balls for about one hour.
- 2Melt chocolate chips in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted completely. Dip chilled balls in melted chocolate and place on cookie sheet again. After dipping balls, refrigerate until hardened.
- 3Remove balls from cookie sheet and store in refrigerator.
- 4These can be frozen!
- 5Variation: Instead of chocolate chips, you can dip balls in butterscotch or vanilla coating.