M&M's Peppermint Bark
I double the recipe for to accomodate how many gifts I need to give.
- 4 c
- chocolate chips (or chocolate candy coating)
- 4 c
- cups white chocolate chips (or white candy coating)
- 1 tsp
- peppermint extract
- candy cane's crushed (use your own judgement on how many you will want to use.
- 1 c
- m&m's crushed (use your judgement on how many you want.
How to Make M&M's Peppermint Bark
- 1Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about a minute and then stir. Put back in the microwave if needed to be for 15 seconds. Pour the chocolate on top of the wax paper and spread evenly. Make thick layers. Put in the refrigerator while fixing other ingredients.
- 3In the meantime melt the white chocolate in a microwave add your peppermint extract and stir. Then pour on top of the dark chocolate that has been refrigerated. (This time I made it I swirled the white layer. NOTE; Make the layers thick. It will be a prettier presentation that way. Add crushed M&M's and peppermint to the top of both layers of chocolate by sprinkling on top. I usually freeze for 30 minutes and then break into pieces. Always store these in the refrigerator