Luscious Peanut Butter Fudge
It's a cooked fudge but it doesn't require a candy thermometer and it comes together in no time.
This recipe is for all the peanut butter lovers in your life.
How to Make Luscious Peanut Butter Fudge
- Prepare a 8x8 or 9x9 pan by lining with foil and buttering. I use non-stick foil.
- In a heavy medium saucepan, mix the sugars and evaporated milk until the sugars are saturated. Turn burner on medium high until the mixture comes to a full boil.
- Boil hard, stirring constantly so that it doesn't boil over. Cook for 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, butter and salt and stir until combined and mixture thickens. This happens pretty quick. Pour into prepared pan.
- Allow to come to room temperature, remove from pan and cut into one inch squares. Makes 64 pieces.