Key Lime Coconut Bark
I also loved the green color of the Key Lime Crunch and thought it would be pretty for Easter.
There is bark with Sweetened Coconut and some bark without.
- 1 lb
- super white candy chocolate
- 3/4 c
- sweetened coconut
- 1 small
- bag of key lime crunch (found at candy store)
How to Make Key Lime Coconut Bark
- 1In the picture above, I have candy with coconut and without. Some of my family doesn't like coconut so I just have the key lime crunch in it.
- 2Melt down your white chocolate in a double broiler or the microwave. Then, add your coconut and stir until well coated. Now pour the mixture on to a wax paper that you have placed on a cookie sheet. Spread out the chocolate with a spoon until desired thickness of your bark. Now, sprinkle the key lime on top of the chocolate while it is still melted. Place in the refrigerator 10 minutes or just wait till it drys on the counter.
- 3Pick up the piece of Key Lime Coconut Bark and break into pieces. That's it, your done. Enjoy.
- 4(I really like this with the coconut because of the sweetness mixed with the tart key lime is a nice contrast and tastes really well together.)