★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 c
- 3/4 c
- light corn syrup
- 1/2 c
- butter, soft, unsalted
- 2 c
- whipping cream
How to Make Joyce's Cream Caramels
- 18 in square pan ( I use glass) sprayed with oil.
- 2Mix sugar, corn syrup, butter and whipping cream in medium size heavy sauce pan.
- 3Stirring constantly over low heat ( electric 3-4) until reaching 250 degrees or hard ball.
- 4Remove from heat and pour in pan.
- 5When cool cut into squares and wrap. An alternative is to form into balls and dip quickly into chocolate.