Joyce's Cream Caramels
★★★★★ 2 votes5
3/4 clight corn syrup
1/2 cbutter, soft, unsalted
2 cwhipping cream
How to Make Joyce's Cream Caramels
- 8 in square pan ( I use glass) sprayed with oil.
- Mix sugar, corn syrup, butter and whipping cream in medium size heavy sauce pan.
- Stirring constantly over low heat ( electric 3-4) until reaching 250 degrees or hard ball.
- Remove from heat and pour in pan.
- When cool cut into squares and wrap. An alternative is to form into balls and dip quickly into chocolate.