Jones Family Peppermint Bark
How to Make Jones Family Peppermint Bark
- 1Line small pan with Release Foil.
- 2Place two candy canes inside plastic bag and gently crush with rolling pin. Leaving bits here and there, you don't want peppermint dust.
- 3In double boiler melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and 2/3 gulf wax bar. Pour into prepared pan and set in fridge for a few minutes.
- 4Repeat step 2 for white chocolate chips and 1/3 gulf wax bar. Remove pan from fridge and pour on top of semi-sweet chocolate.
- 5Top with crushed peppermint and let set in fridge till it's harden. Break or cut into pieces. Serve and enjoy!