Jones Family Peppermint Bark
How to Make Jones Family Peppermint Bark
- Line small pan with Release Foil.
- Place two candy canes inside plastic bag and gently crush with rolling pin. Leaving bits here and there, you don't want peppermint dust.
- In double boiler melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and 2/3 gulf wax bar. Pour into prepared pan and set in fridge for a few minutes.
- Repeat step 2 for white chocolate chips and 1/3 gulf wax bar. Remove pan from fridge and pour on top of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Top with crushed peppermint and let set in fridge till it's harden. Break or cut into pieces. Serve and enjoy!