Jolly Good Candies By Freda
Ive made these over 40 yrs one Special recipe bag with a "ton of Goodies" that make up really fast-N-Tasty Treats,& So simple.
Never say you have No time ever again. . .
Chocolate delights to Delight everyone on your List.
Santa starts like this;
Peanut Clusters, Raisin clusters, Toasted Coconut Clusters, Rocky- Road Clusters,Candied Fruit Clusters, Rice Krispie Clusters,Pepermint Clusters, & This list keeps a going. . yep all from one recipe. .Impress Santa
- 1 Pkg
- almond bark ( white or chocolate) ( 1 pkg of choc chips can also be used in the same manner)
- (mini) muffin paper liners & more, oh come-on, get the pretty ones, get fancy, make an impression.
- 2 Cups
- or more of any one of the following: salted peanuts, rice krispies, dried cranberries, raisins, crushed candy canes, mixed candied fruits, any other salted nuts of your choice, or your favorite dried fruits. . chop all the above the size of raisins.
- toasted coconut, . . don't forget this one. pecans, walnuts, apricots, pretzils broken up in pieces, just anything , or any combination, your heart desires works well.
SANTA'S JOLLY GOODIE BAG OF CANDIES
How to Make Jolly Good Candies By Freda
- 1Line Your Mini Muffin pans with mini Muffin papers,
Place almond bark in a large Microwave safe Bowl,
**Melt over Double Boiler, til smooth and creamy.
NOTE:**(if using a double Boiler take care that not one Speck of water gets into the bark, or You'll ruin your candy, and it cannot be used.)
if Using a Microwave, Microwave for (80 sec) or 1-1/2 minutes. Stir, then return to Microwave for another 15 seconds. and again for 15 sec. remove and stirr after every 15 sec. til melted and melted consistency.
Stirring Just til Melted, Smooth and creamy.
- 2Remove from Microwave, or from Double Boiler.
(want a thiner Chocolate consistency, I add 1 tsp of Crisco, Stir well ) Works wonderfully.
Stir in 1-2 Cups of Your Choice of add in's above. (I used 1 cup in mine and was good)
Toss well to coat candy,
- 3Spoon into Muffin cups, Fast. . .
If Desired top with Non-parills, chopped nuts, or coconut. Makes them really attractive.
Allow to Cool, & sit til Set.
TIP:(You can sit in Refer to speed up the Process.)
You can make "many different" batches of candy in no time. "Santa" along with your guests will think you have been busy for Weeks, they Pleasantly surprised.