JAMIE'S CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR ALMOND CANDY
- 2 box
- confectioners' sugar, or 2lbs
- 1 can(s)
- bordens eagle brand sweetend condensed milk
- 1 stick
- butter room soften
- 3 tsp
- chocolate liqueur
- 1 tsp
- almond extract
- 1 c
- finely chopped almonds
How to Make JAMIE'S CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR ALMOND CANDY
- 1In a large mixing bowl, mix together sugar, butter, alond extract, chocolate liqueur, and start with half the can of sweeetend condensed milk mix and add if you need more milk to make it workable but not to soft.
- 2When mixture is the right consistency add in the nuts and mix well.
- 3Roll in balls the size you would like, I made 5 dozen so mine were about the size of a quarter.
- 4When finished rolling, place on parchment lined cookie sheet and refigerate till firm enough to dip in chocolate coating.