JAMIE'S CHERRY SMASHED DELIGHTS
I love the cherry delight in each little bite.
Yippie done and made a big hit with the hubby as I have said before he is the inspiration behind the Cherry Smashed Cake because of his love of Chocolate covered cherries. Now I can sure say these are tested and passed the test. If hubby is happy I am too.
Just imagine your guest at the Christmas parties biting down on one of these little goodies ummm loaded with each bite of sure haven.
- 2 pound bags of confectioners sugar
- 1 can(s)
- bordens eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp
- amaretto liqueur
- 1 Tbsp
- maraschino cherry juice drained from the jar
- 2 jar(s)
- 10 oz. size maraschino cherries drained from the juice no stem
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
CHERRY SMASHED CANDY
CANDY BARK OF YOUR CHOICE TO MELT AND DIP BALLS IN
How to Make JAMIE'S CHERRY SMASHED DELIGHTS
- 1In a large mixing bowl add the 2 bags of confectioners sugar then add in the condensed milk. Also add in the butter .
- 2I used a hand mixer but first gave it a good stir with a spoon to mix in the sugar before using the electric mixer so the sugar would not go all over the counter and me.