Individual Snickers Cheesecakes
16 ozsoftened cream cheese
1/4 csour cream
1 tsplemon juice
1/2 cchunky peanut butter
1 cchocolate graham crackers crushed
1 Tbspmelted butter
8snack size snickers bars
8 ozsemi sweet chocolate morsals for ganache
1/4 cheavy whipping cream for ganache
How to Make Individual Snickers Cheesecakes
- Mix graham crackers with melted butter and put about 1 tsp in each cup cake paper. Pat down.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice together until mixed well.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Scrape down bowl.
- Next add the sour cream and peanut butter to the batter. Mix well.
- Cut up into small pieces 3 Snickers Bars. Add to the batter and mix with spatula.
- Fill each cup cake paper with one large ice cream scoop of filling.
- Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let cool.
- Make the ganache by melting the chocolate chips over double boiler. Add the whipping cream and blend until smooth.
- Frost each cake with the ganache topping and end with a slice of snickers on each cake. Refrigerate before serving.