☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
18 ozmilk chocolate chopped(about 2 1/2 cups)
1 cpeanut butter
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
1/4 csaltine crackers finely crushed
2 Tbspbutter softened
How to Make Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler and keep warm.
- Combine peanut butter, confections sugar,saltines,butter,and salt with a mixer till well combined.
- Prepare muffin pan with 18 paper liners (cupcake ones). Add 1 teaspoon melted chocolate to bottom of liner.
- Using a spoon spread the chocolate in a thin even layer on the bottom and a third way up the side. Repeat with rest of liners.
- Put muffin pan in freezer for about 5 minutes till hardened.
- Spread 2 heaping teaspoon fulls of peanut butter filling in the bottom of a chocolate coated muffin liner. Should come to below the chocolate line.
- Top peanut butter filling with 2 teaspoonfuls of melted chocolate spreading it over the top so no filling is visable. Repeat with rest of liners. Freeze 10 minutes.