Homemade Peanut Butter cups
I remember growing up when I stayed with my grandma during the summers we would bake, make homemade jams and jellies, and make homemade candies..So actually this is her recipe..So simple to make and they do not last long!!!!
- 2 pkg
- white almond bark or chocolate almond bark
- 2 pkg
- hersheys milk chocolate chips
- 2 c
- peanut butter
- small candy cups ( 170 )
How to Make Homemade Peanut Butter cups
- 1Start out with a clean sauce pan..Make sure there is NO liquid as this will cause the almond bark to get crunchy and ruin..
On very low heat, Melt the almond bark, adding a little of the bark at a time.
- 2After all the bark is melted, slowly add the chocolate chips until melted ( Note: You can use peanut butter chip for extra peanut butter flavor!)Keep stirring until it's creamy.
- 3Add the peanut butter and slowly stir until all is incorperated. DO not allow to cool at this stage...
- 4Use the tiny candy cups, fill all the way to the top. You can place a peanut on each if you want. Place the candies in the fridge until they are completely set.