Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- hershey's kisses brand milk chocolates, divided
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- 1 Tbsp
- butter or margarine, softened
How to Make Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- 1Line 24 small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with small paper bake cups. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- 2Place 48 chocolates in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. Microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chocolate is melted when stirred. Using small brush, coat inside of paper cups with melted chocolate.
- 3Refrigerate 20 minutes; reapply melted chocolate to any thin spots. Refrigerate until firm, preferably overnight. Gently peel paper from chocolate cups.
- 4Beat peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter in small bowl until smooth. Spoon into chocolate cups. Before serving, top each cup with a chocolate piece. Cover; store cups in refrigerator. About 24 servings.