Kids love to make these candies,check out all the wonderful candy molds there are,lot's of fun.
- wilton's candy melts (milk chocolate)
- 1/2 c peanut butter (creamy or crunchy), rm. temp
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 c powdered sugar,sifted
How to Make Homemade Candy
- 1Melt candy melts in top of double boiler. Mix peanut butter,butter and powdered sugar,you may need additional sugar to hold filling together.
Pour a small amount of melted chocolate in your choice of candy mold,making sure all crevices are covered,pinch off a piece of the peanut butter filling,mash flat into mold,pour additional chocolate on top of filling covering completely. Tap to remove any air bubbles. Let set until chocolate is set,or chill till set.