How to Make Heath Bars
- 1Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- 2Line baking sheet with side with foil.
- 3Lay saltines, salt side up on foil.
- 4In sauce pan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil. Boil until thickened (candied).
- 5Pour butter/sugar mixture over saltines. Spread with rubber spatula to cover all saltines.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let soften for a couple of minutes, then spread chocolate with rubber spatula to cover all.
- 7Sprinkle with nuts.
- 8Let cool until chocolate is completely set. Break into pieces. Store at room temperature in covered container.