☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4egg whites, room temperature
1/4 cfinely chopped hazelnuts
1 Tbspfinely chopped hazelnuts
How to Make Hazelnut Meringues
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Line 2 large cookie sheets with wax paper or parchment.
- In small bowl of electric mixer, (hand mixer works fine) whisk whites until they peak softly.
- Beat in sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time and continue until mixture is stiff and shiny.
- Quickly fold in 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts.
- Drop by tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of nuts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 3 hours until dry.