Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
I do add a bit more butter to mine than the classic recipe :)
How to Make Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- 1Spray a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2Melt butter in a saucepan, add marshmallows and stir until melted and well combined.
- 3Spray your spoon with cooking spray. Add rice krispies and 2 tbsp sprinkles to marshmallow mixture.
- 4Stir to combine well.
- 5Pour into your 13x9 inch pan and spread evenly, pressing down firmly with your spoon or your fingers.
- 6Garnish top of Rice Krispie treats with about 12 marshmallow ghosts (evenly space for serving size and cutting) Sprinkle last 2 tbsp sprinkles over the top. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to an hour.
Cut into 12 bars.