How to Make Green Popcorn
- 1Place popcorn in a large roasting pan; keep warm in a 250 oven.
- 2Meanwhile in a large saucepan, combine sugars, water, corn syrup, vinegar and salt. Cook and stir over med. heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- 3Cook, stirring occasionally, until a candy thermometer reads 250 ( hard ball stage)
- 4Remove from heat; stir in butter 'til melted. Stir in food coloring.
- 5Drizzle over warm popcorn and toss to coat. Cool. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.