Green Eggs and Ham Candies
Dont forget to add the green ham slices too! Thats my little addition : )
- 6 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 t vegetable oil
- 20 green m&m's
- green fruit roll ups to cut and use as ham slices
How to Make Green Eggs and Ham Candies
- 1Mix vegetable oil and white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments until fully melted and smooth. I stir with the end of a chopstick in between
- 2Using a spoon, dollop 20 circles of white chocolate on a baking sheet lined with wax paper (they don’t have to be perfect circles; they look more egg-like if they’re not).
- 3Top each “egg” with a green M & M yolk, slightly off-center. Refrigerate until completely cool.
- 4Serve with a side of green ham (green fruit roll ups cut into ham slices) and some green hi c