Grandma Stone's Applesauce Cream Cheese Salad
cinnamon red hot candy
cream cheese (3 oz.)
How to Make Grandma Stone's Applesauce Cream Cheese Salad
11. Bring water to a boil and add candy.
2. Stir until dissolved.
3. Remove from head and add jello.
4. Stir until dissolved.
5. Add applesauce and mix well.
26. Pour half of mixture in mold and chill until
7. Filling: blend softened cream cheese and remaim
8. Spread over firm jello.
9. Add remaining jello and chill overnight.
3Note: I only make the top layer of this recipe and my
grandbabies love it.
Printable Recipe Card
About Grandma Stone's Applesauce Cream Cheese Salad