★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 chot water
1/3 ccinnamon red hot candy
1 pkgstrawberry jello
1 1/2 capplesauce
1 pkgcream cheese (3 oz.)
1/4 cchopped pecans
1/4 cchopped celery
How to Make Grandma Stone's Applesauce Cream Cheese Salad
- 1. Bring water to a boil and add candy.
2. Stir until dissolved.
3. Remove from head and add jello.
4. Stir until dissolved.
5. Add applesauce and mix well.
- 6. Pour half of mixture in mold and chill until
7. Filling: blend softened cream cheese and remaim
8. Spread over firm jello.
9. Add remaining jello and chill overnight.
- Note: I only make the top layer of this recipe and my
grandbabies love it.