Fruity Jelly Bean Fudge
- 3 pkg
- white chocolate chips (12 oz.) each
- 2 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.) each
- drops of green liquid food coloring
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- drops of red liquid food coloring
- 1 Tbsp
- coconut extract
- 1 Tbsp
- strawberry extract
- 3/4 c
- fruity jelly beans (128 jelly beans)
How to Make Fruity Jelly Bean Fudge
- 1Line an 8x8" pan with foil, coat with cooking spray.
In a large saucepan add chips and milk. Over low heat, cook stirring until melted and smooth. Transfer 1/3 mixture(about 2c.)to a bowl, stir in greed food coloring and almond extract. spread evenly in pan, chill until firm. (10 minutes)
- 2Transfer half of the remaining chocolate mixture(2c.) to another bowl. Add red food coloring and strawberry flavor extract. Gently spread mixture over green layer.Chill until firm (20 minutes)
- 3Stir Coconut extract into remaining chocolate mixture, reheating if necessary. Spread over (pink) layer. Chill 10 minutes.
- 4Using a knife gently score fudge lengthwise and crosswise into 8 rows each way, creating squares. Press 2 jelly beans into center of each square. Cover; refrigerate until set. (4 hours)
Life fudge from pan, remove foil and cut into 64 pieces.