- 2 lb
- white almond bark (can make it with chocolate too)
- 1/3 c
- each (chopped): raisins, golden raisins, craisins, dried cherries, dried blueberries
- 1 c
- each: pecans chopped, almonds, chopped
- 1/4 c
- dried apricots (chopped), dried candied pinapple (chopped)
How to Make Fruiti Tuti Almond Bark
- 1Prepare large baking sheet with a wax paper lining. Set aside.
- 2Melt the white or chocolate almond bark in a double boiler. When very creamy, add the almonds and fruits. Stir together well to coat everything.
- 3Pour this mixture on to the wax paper lined pan(s). Let cool completely. Break apart.
- 4*** Another method is to put a heaping teaspoonful at a time onto wax paper to form individual candies.
Store in zipper bags or airtight containers.