Frosted Toffee Bars1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cuncooked oats
1/2 cfirmly packed brown sugar
1/2 csemisweet chocolate morsels
1/4 cpeanuts, chopped
How to Make Frosted Toffee Bars
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 9" square baking pan.
- In large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar and butter; mix well. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 13 minutes or until light golden brown; cool on wire rack.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate pieces.
- Spread over baked oat mixture; sprinkle with peanuts.
- Chill 4 hours or until chocolate is set and then cut into 2x1 1/2" bars.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator--makes about 28 bars.