2 TBSheavy cream
7 Ozwhite chocolate chips,
2 TBSbaileys irish cream (no substitute please)
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 Cchopped pecans (or your choice nuts)
6 ozwhite almond bark
·paraffin wax as needed
How to Make Fredas White Christmas Truffles candy
- LINE COOKIE SHEET with PARCHMENT PAPER.
1. Place Heat Proof Bowl over simmering water
(as a double boiler)
2. Add cream, cook till heated thru.
3. Using a wire whisk, slowly stir the white chocolate into the warm cream until completely melted.
4. Whisk in the Baileys, and vanilla.
5. Cover and Chill 1 Hr.
(Must be firm enough to scoop.)
- with 1 1/4" ice cream scoop, make dollops of the Mixture,
6. PLace on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Chill in refer at least 15 min. till firm to roll into balls. . . roll into nice shaped 1" balls.
- While truffles are Cooling, Melt White Almond Bark, til thin coating, Dip each ball into almond bark, then roll 1/2 of your Balls into chopped nuts. Place on parchment lined coolie sheet. Chill.
NOTE: if almond bark gets to thick thin with Paraffin wax, adding a little at a time.
8. Drizzle Chocolate over other 1/2 the White coated truffles in zig-zag pattern for Fantastic looking and tasting truffles.
. . ENJOY . . .