- 2 TBS
- heavy cream
- 7 Oz
- white chocolate chips,
- 2 TBS
- baileys irish cream (no substitute please)
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 C
- chopped pecans (or your choice nuts)
- 6 oz
- white almond bark
- paraffin wax as needed
1. Place Heat Proof Bowl over simmering water
(as a double boiler)
2. Add cream, cook till heated thru.
3. Using a wire whisk, slowly stir the white chocolate into the warm cream until completely melted.
4. Whisk in the Baileys, and vanilla.
5. Cover and Chill 1 Hr.
(Must be firm enough to scoop.)
6. PLace on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Chill in refer at least 15 min. till firm to roll into balls. . . roll into nice shaped 1" balls.
NOTE: if almond bark gets to thick thin with Paraffin wax, adding a little at a time.
8. Drizzle Chocolate over other 1/2 the White coated truffles in zig-zag pattern for Fantastic looking and tasting truffles.
. . ENJOY . . .