Fredas Royal Truffles
Great "Homemade Mothers day Chocolates", From the Heart.
Recipe can easily be Doubled. . . No way can I just make a small batch, Not in My house.
- 1/4 C
- whipping cream
- 6 SQ
- (bakers) semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tbs
- butter, softened @ room temp
- 2 Tbs
- orange liqueur or your favorite (optional)
FREDAS ROYAL TRUFFLES
How to Make Fredas Royal Truffles
- 1Bring Cream to a boil over Med. heat. REMVE from Heat.
all 6 Squares of Chocolate, butter, & Liqueur.(flavorings)
STIR until Melted.
- 2FREEZE Mixture until just firm enough to handle, approx 1-2 hrs.
With tsp or small scoop, form into small balls ,
Freeze again 20 min.
- 3next; partially melt remaining Chocolate over hot, not boiling water. remove from heat, continue to stir untl melted and smooth.
- 4Dip each ball of Chocolate into Melted Chocolate.
place on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
drizzle tops of truffles with remaining melted choc.
chill til firm about 30 min.
note: prep time 1 hr plus chilling
makes: 2 dozen truffles