Fredas Peppermint Bark Candy
Note: Takes No time to make at all, But give this 45 min at least to chill.
How to Make Fredas Peppermint Bark Candy
- First; Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2nd; Place Candy canes in Zip lock bag and hammer to crush, into pieces, I like mine Chunky pieces. (about 1/4 " or smaller pieces)
- 3. Melt Chocolate in double Boiler. Just til melted.
4. Combine the Candy cane pieces, and flavoring, and toss well.
- Sprea on Parchment lines Cookie sheet, Hoding paper as you spread to to desired thickness of your candy.
(I like 1/4 " thickness.)
5. Chill in refer 45 min to 1 hr.
6. Remove from refer, bread into pieces.
(like Peanut brittle) . .enjoy