Fredas Peppermint Bark Candy
Note: Takes No time to make at all, But give this 45 min at least to chill.
- 1 C
- crushed candy canes to make 1 cup
- 2 Lbs
- white choc. or chips melted or almond bark
- 1/2 tsp
- peppermint flavoring
2nd; Place Candy canes in Zip lock bag and hammer to crush, into pieces, I like mine Chunky pieces. (about 1/4 " or smaller pieces)
4. Combine the Candy cane pieces, and flavoring, and toss well.
(I like 1/4 " thickness.)
5. Chill in refer 45 min to 1 hr.
6. Remove from refer, bread into pieces.
(like Peanut brittle) . .enjoy