- 3 pkg
- (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- dash of salt
- 1 - 1/2 c
- chopped nuts (that's 1/2 to 1 c.)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make foolproof dark chocolate fudge
- 1in a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt. remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla.
- 2spread evenly into waxed paper-lined 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- 3chill 2 hours or until firm. turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. store loosely covered at room temperature.