How to Make Fluffer Nutter Truffles
- 1roll mixture into walnut sized balls and place in the fridge or freezer to chill while you melt the chocolate for dipping.
- 2melt the chocolate and the oil on medium low heat, stirring constantly.
- 3this should only take a couple of minutes. remove from heat once the chocolate is shiny and smooth.
- 4take each fluffer nutter ball and dip it into the melted chocolate. place onto a tray or cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- 5once all the truffles are dipped, sprinkle crushed peanuts on top to make them look purdy.
- 6place truffles back into the refrigerator until the chocolate cools and becomes a shell.