How to Make Fluffer Nutter Truffles
- roll mixture into walnut sized balls and place in the fridge or freezer to chill while you melt the chocolate for dipping.
- melt the chocolate and the oil on medium low heat, stirring constantly.
- this should only take a couple of minutes. remove from heat once the chocolate is shiny and smooth.
- take each fluffer nutter ball and dip it into the melted chocolate. place onto a tray or cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- once all the truffles are dipped, sprinkle crushed peanuts on top to make them look purdy.
- place truffles back into the refrigerator until the chocolate cools and becomes a shell.