Faux French Fries with Ketchup
Kids love the fries and they look so real! I didn't post the hamburger recipe. Someone has already posted that. I just use York peppermint patties, green gum drops sliced and rolled out, yellow gumdrops, red icing, shredded green coconut for the lettuce, then put a drop of honey on top and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- apple, any color or kind peeled
- tube red icing
- a few cupcake liners.
How to Make Faux French Fries with Ketchup
- 1Peel one apple per serving of 'fries'.
- 2Slice the apple into thin strips like french fries.
- 3Fold one cupcake liner in half into a half moon shape.
- 4Stick fries down in the liner and arrange in a sticking up fashion.
- 5Squirt red icing over them to look like ketchup.