★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 c
- 3/4 c
- 2/3 c
- evaporated milk
- 12 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 oz
- marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- nuts, chopped
How to Make Fantasy (Perfect) Fudge
- 1Stir together butter, sugar and milk in heavy 3 quart saucepan.
- 2Bring to full boil stirring constantly.
- 3Boil 5 minutes over medium heat, or until candy thermometer reaches 234, with constant stirring to prevent scorching. (Candy thermometer highly recommended)
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Gradually stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- 6Add remaining ingredients, mix until well-blended.
- 7Pour into greased 9x9 inch or 13x9 inch pan.
- 8Cool at room temperature.
- 9Cut into squares.
- 10Makes about 3 pounds of fudge.