★★★★★ 1 vote5
2/3 cevaporated milk
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
7 ozmarshmallow cream
1 cnuts, chopped
How to Make Fantasy (Perfect) Fudge
- Stir together butter, sugar and milk in heavy 3 quart saucepan.
- Bring to full boil stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes over medium heat, or until candy thermometer reaches 234, with constant stirring to prevent scorching. (Candy thermometer highly recommended)
- Remove from heat.
- Gradually stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix until well-blended.
- Pour into greased 9x9 inch or 13x9 inch pan.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Cut into squares.
- Makes about 3 pounds of fudge.